When faced with criminal charges, it is crucial to have an experienced Lackawanna County criminal defense lawyer to explain your options and protect your rights. Through skilled negotiation and aggressive representation, I seek optimal outcomes for all types of criminal cases. Call 570-406-0602 or fill out the online contact form for a free consultation.
The Scranton law office of Jonathan L. Pietrowski, Attorney at Law, provides exceptional criminal defense representation for men and women throughout northeast Pennsylvania and Lackawanna County. I understand the serious immediate effects of any criminal charge, as well as the lasting implications of a conviction. Through a highly responsive approach, I assure my clients that a favorable outcome in their case is my top priority. Whatever the nature of the charge, I provide the aggressive advocacy and results-driven representation you need and deserve.
The Experience You Need To Preserve Your Freedom
As a former assistant district attorney, I gained valuable insight into how the state prosecutes criminal cases. I utilize my experience and knowledge to anticipate the prosecution's strategy, identify flaws in their case and build a compelling defense on behalf of my clients.
I provide sound legal counsel for a wide range of criminal defense matters, including:
- DUI arrests
- Drug crimes, including possession, trafficking and manufacturing
- Weapons charges
- Domestic violence
- Assault charges
- Theft crimes or receiving stolen property
- Traffic violations such as driving under a suspended license, driving without a license, speeding and reckless/careless driving
- Driver's license restoration
- Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) program
- Habeas corpus relief
- Criminal record expungements
- Born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania, I am passionate about helping people in my community overcome legal difficulties. I have the skills and tenacity to defend your rights and protect your freedom. In addition to criminal defense cases, I also help motor vehicle accident victims seek compensation for personal injury claims.
Contact A Scranton Traffic Law Attorney Today
If you were charged with a misdemeanor or felony, trust an experienced attorney to guide you through the necessary steps to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 570-215-3248 or contact me online.